Warranty Administrator - Wetaskiwin Location
Our Wetaskiwin location is hiring a Warranty Administrator.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of team work.
- Ability to think and act independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- The Warranty Administrator processes and authorizes warranty claims, based on the manufacturer's/supplier's criteria.
- Work closely with the Service Department and provide internal personnel with information on all warranty matters.
- Processes warranty claims.
- Verifies the manufacturer's warranty criteria.
- Provides the accounts receivable supervisor with the documents required to process the accounting paperwork, the amounts receivable, payments and credits for warranties.
- Explains the warranty provisions to new customers.
- Handling payment from Service Department customers.
- Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
- The chance to work in a great team environment.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and advance.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.